commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Jelly and a new beta release
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 20:16:59 GMT
Pfffiou... that's not a small buglist.

Dear S. Schrem,

I think releasing a beta would actually have prevented most of these
bugs you encounter to have occurred as you would have taken the beta. I
think we should consider your report as a +1!

Anyways... My [+1] btw.

Many of the bugs you seem to be reporting have been (maybe partially)
tackled and it would be great to get working together...
Using a big of scripting wizardy (or maybe only a drop or rsync), it
sounds easy to to update your source-tree, sadly most probably with
conflicts, so that you could submit patches...

Btw, BeanUtils has had a refactoring started since jelly-beta-3 release
(by Robert Burrell Donkin) and I know we could take advantage of it
into Jelly...

paul