commons-user mailing list archives

From "Esteban Lorenzano" <elorenz...@snoop.com.ar>
Subject RE: betwix help needed, can't make run a very simple app!
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 20:10:56 GMT
Brian,
The new xml Works fine... :D
Thanks!

-----Mensaje original-----
De: b p [mailto:trashspam2001@yahoo.com]
Enviado el: MiƩrcoles, 01 de Septiembre de 2004 07:36 p.m.
Para: Jakarta Commons Users List
Asunto: RE: betwix help needed, can't make run a very simple app!

I think you are missing some elements in your xml.  Try reading this in:

<races>
  <races>
      <race id="1" name="Federal" />
      <race id="2" name="Lizard" />
      <race id="10" name="Rebel" />
  </races>
</races>

The reason being that the Races bean maps to xml element races.  The Races bean has a property
races (thus the nested "races" element in the XML).  The property "races" is the array which
consists of multiple Race beans..

-Brian

Esteban Lorenzano <elorenzano@snoop.com.ar> wrote:
Brian,
thanks for de answer... but the problem is still there :(
The "Races" bean is correct (btw, I also did some tests changing Collection types, and nothing).

The "Races" bean definition is here (as I said, it is a very simple bean):

public class Races {
private ArrayList races = new ArrayList(11);

public Races() {
}

public ArrayList getRaces() {
return races;