commons-user mailing list archives

From "Esteban Lorenzano" <elorenz...@snoop.com.ar>
Subject betwix help needed, can't make run a very simple app!
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 17:10:50 GMT
Hi all,
Please, I need some help here. I have an application, and I want to
migrate all the configuration to xml, and parse with betwixt, but I
can't make work a very-very simple problem:
The xml to parse is:

<races>
      <race id="1" name="Federal" />
      <race id="2" name="Lizard" />
      <race id="10" name="Rebel" />
</races>

The code to parse is the following:

BeanReader beanReader = new BeanReader();
beanReader.registerBeanClass("races", Races.class);
beanReader.registerBeanClass("races/race", Race.class);
Races races = (Races)
beanReader.parse(FileProvider.getSystemFile(fileName).getInputStream());

The parsing is successful, and a "Races" object is created, but the
collection with races is empty :-(
What can be happening?

Thanks in advance,
Esteban

Pd: sorry if my English is not cool... I'm not a speaker