commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Jelly and a new beta release
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:13:52 GMT
The problem with this approach, I think, is that it could be done much
more declaratively thus providing support for tag-documentation...

Mapping constants to integer could, for example, easily be done such.

The declarative way that I was believing to be good would be to make a
conversion-context class, presumably in beanutils, which would be a set
of mappers. It could be called for copy (or set)Property just the
static calls currently except, it could be configurable!

Now, maybe such mappers would actually be slow things to load... I
don't know...

Instead we have subclass-based attribute-conversion parametrization
currently as in UseBean, right ?

paul