commons-user mailing list archives

From "Steiger, Andrew" <andrew_stei...@merck.com>
Subject [commons-digester] : Running Lust Seems To Stop
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 16:19:05 GMT
I am running a resource pool that is based on the Jakarta commons-dbcp
package.  I then created a utility class to be able to use the
commons-digester package to be able to load the properties associated with
the resource pool (we are using this for database connection pooling).  When
I run my Junit test(s) on this utility class everything works correctly, but
when I deploy it into my web application it seems to just fail.

In my web application logs, here is what I see when my class tries to run: