commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: En- and Decrypting of protected values
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:58:09 GMT
IMHO then it comes to security, the devil's in the detail. if it's
security advice you're looking for, then i'd recommend posting with
many more details to a more appropriate forum or even better, read up
on the subject before posting. anything by Bruce Schneier's a good
place to start. if you're looking for a java encryption library then
you might drop in at http://www.bouncycastle.org/.

- robert