commons-user mailing list archives

From Tim Reilly <timothyrei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to redirect entire request
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 22:46:33 GMT
Mattias, are you looking for something like this:
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-1/apidocs/org/apache/jetspeed/services/webpage/package-summary.html

"Class JetspeedWebPageService ...
It is a service that provides Web Page facade and delegation services
for clients to transparently access resources existing on web pages
from requests originating from the portal server.

Since the WebPage service is giving the appearance of a single session
to the client, the service needs to manage the synchronization of
sessions, including single-sign-on, and security authorization
permissions between the the portal server and one or more sites."
(if so jetspeed list can speak more to status and usage.)