commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver.He...@t-online.de (Oliver Heger)
Subject Re: problem about common configuration
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 21:07:11 GMT
The problem is that the file you pass to ConfigurationFactory is not of
the expected format.

ConfigurationFactory reads XML files that refer to other configuration
files. In these other files definitions for properties can be placed.
What you try to do is parsing a file that defines a property with
ConfigurationFactory.

You have two possibilities: Either load your configuration file directly
with XMLConfiguration instead of ConfigurationFactory. Or create an
additional configuration definition file that links to your configurtion
file and let this file be read by ConfigurationFactory. Please refer to
the HowTos on the Configuration website. They contain examples for both
of these solutions.

Oliver

zhenyu Lu wrote:

>hi, I am newbie for common configuration. I use common-configuration1.0rc and jdk1.4.2.
My configuration file is like this: