commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Jelly and a new beta release
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 13:43:11 GMT
Dion,

I'm pretty sure the release of a beta will, itself, bring new
interests. I've met quite many people, even in my little research
community, which have considered jelly as a serious candidate but have
stopped at some time or another because of the non-arriving release...

Jelly was a biest, at least from its maven aspect, and you have done
quite a good job, I think, into making the jelly project in better
shape for its build and overall exterior appearance. The amount of bugs
left has been well reduced and I think we all have a better
possibility, now, to go towards a release.

thanks for that!

paul