commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <>
Subject Re: Jelly and a new beta release
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 13:43:11 GMT

I'm pretty sure the release of a beta will, itself, bring new
interests. I've met quite many people, even in my little research
community, which have considered jelly as a serious candidate but have
stopped at some time or another because of the non-arriving release...

Jelly was a biest, at least from its maven aspect, and you have done
quite a good job, I think, into making the jelly project in better
shape for its build and overall exterior appearance. The amount of bugs
left has been well reduced and I think we all have a better
possibility, now, to go towards a release.

thanks for that!

Le 9 sept. 04, à 15:08, Dion Gillard a écrit :

> I'm figuring by the silence and lack of issues raised in Jira that you
> don't have the time / motivation to get back to us, or I did a bad job
> explaining where we're at with Jelly.
> I'll go ahead with the new beta release and we can always pick these
> issues up for the next beta or release.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message