commons-user mailing list archives

From <David.Hal...@syntegra.com>
Subject JXPath - DocumentContainer using Stream of XML
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:02:07 GMT
Hi,

The user guide for JXPath uses the XMLDocumentContainer class which is now
deprecated.  The javadoc for XMLDocumentContainer says that the
org.apache.commons.jxpath.xml.DocumentContainer class should be used.
However, I want to load the XML document as a stream (I used the
XMLDocumentContainer(StreamSource) constructor previously).  The only
constructors on DocumentContainer only take URLs to identify the XML
location.

Can anyone give me an example of how this is done?

Many thanks,

Dave

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.btsyntegra.com