commons-user mailing list archives

From Reid Pinchback <rei...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Digester] Schema validation?
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2004 00:01:45 GMT

Surprisingly, no unit test in the source exercising
this.  From what I can see from a quick scan of
the source, I think you'll want to make sure you
have a very recent version of Xerces-J at the front
of your classpath, so you'll know you have a parser
that understands how to validate against an XSD file.
Be sure to do:
   Digester d=new Digester();
   d.setNamespaceAware(true);
   d.setValidating(true);

before parsing.  I don't think you'll need to muck
around with the schemaLocation and schemaLocation
features/properties, if you have a recent Xerces-j,
but if you run into any problems, that is where I'd
start looking.

     Reid