commons-user mailing list archives

From Reid Pinchback <>
Subject RE: Property not being set [Digester]
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 18:16:24 GMT
I believe the issue may be that the property isn't
recognized if the getter and setter have a different
type.  You are ok if there is no getter, but not if
the getter is of a different type.  You showed
your "setFoo", but not the "getFoo".  Does getFoo
return a String, or a Foo?  I suspect the latter.

--- "Nation, Carey" <> wrote:

> The rule is a simple addSetProperties.  The fields
> and attributes are named according to the bean
> convention.  Other fields in Bean are being set
> properly, just not the one that is stored internally
> as one of my classes.

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: