commons-user mailing list archives

From S Schrem <ssch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Jelly and a new beta release
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 13:41:47 GMT
I don't check the list as often as I could.
Second, although I'm an old-timer, I haven't yet
participated in an open-source project nor am I used
to submitting bug reports or feature requests.

With respect to the beta release, I'm most interested
in the ClassLoader issue, as I would otherwise have to
patch a lot of the code in the beta.

As for the other issues, they seem to be either fixed,
require that I check the beta candidate, or
explain/justify them more seriously/thoroughly and
which shouldn't hold up the beta since I can't do it
in a short period of time.

Serge

=== message truncated ===