commons-user mailing list archives

From zhenyu Lu <zhenyulu2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: problem about common configuration
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:49:07 GMT
Thank you for your quick reply!
Then, how did the common configuration generate such weird path and how to modify my code?
Thanks.(I wrote my code in former emails)

Jiaqi Guo <jiaqi@evavi.com> wrote:
Check your code.
You are asking it to find file
"D:\Code\Java\Webis\file:\D:\Code\Java\Webis\Config.xml"
Of course it can not find it.

Jiaqi

zhenyu Lu wrote:

>Sorry, I am a newbie for java. After I download other needed common libs, I encount a
new error:
>Exception caught opening stream to URL
>java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\Code\Java\Webis\file:\D:\Code\Java\Webis\Config.xml
(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)