commons-user mailing list archives

From zhenyu Lu <zhenyulu2...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: problem about common configuration
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:52:03 GMT
Sorry, I am a newbie for java.  After I download other needed common libs, I encount a new
error:
Exception caught opening stream to URL
java.io.FileNotFoundException: D:\Code\Java\Webis\file:\D:\Code\Java\Webis\Config.xml (The
filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

D:\Code\Java\Webis\Config.xml  is the path of my configuration file.
D:\Code\Java\Webis is the root directory for my project. and it is also the root class path.

What path should I set for my configuration file in the program?  Thanks.

Jörg_Schaible <Joerg.Schaible@Elsag-Solutions.com> wrote:
zhenyu Lu wrote on Friday, September 03, 2004 5:02 PM:
> When I compile it using jbuilderxp, the compiler pop up
> following message:
> "ServerApp.java": cannot access
> org.apache.commons.lang.exception.NestableException,org.apache
> .commons.lang.exception.NestableException
>
> The error line is: Configuration config = factory.getConfiguration();
>
> I checked the jar file. There is no exception class included in it.
>
> Any idea? Thanks.

[snip]

As the class name already hints: This class is part of commons-lang.

- Jörg