commons-user mailing list archives

From zhenyu Lu <zhenyulu2...@yahoo.com>
Subject problem about common configuration
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:02:18 GMT
I am trying to use the common configuration 1.0rc with jdk 1.4.2.  I download the common-configuration1.0rc.jar
from the website and include it in my classpath. My program like this:

public class ServerApp {
  /** Creates a new instance of MainApp */
  public ServerApp() {
  }
  /**
   */
    try {
      //Config c = new Config("Config.xml");
      ConfigurationFactory factory = new ConfigurationFactory();
      URL configURL = new File("Config.xml").toURL();
      factory.setConfigurationFileName(configURL.toString());
      Configuration config = factory.getConfiguration();
      String host = config.getString("HOST");
       }
    catch (Exception e) {
      e.printStackTrace();
    }
  }
}

When I compile it using jbuilderxp, the compiler pop up following message:
"ServerApp.java": cannot access org.apache.commons.lang.exception.NestableException,org.apache.commons.lang.exception.NestableException

The error line is: Configuration config = factory.getConfiguration();

I checked the jar file. There is no exception class included in it.

Any idea? Thanks.

ziggy