commons-user mailing list archives

From b p <>
Subject RE: betwix help needed, can't make run a very simple app!
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 22:36:05 GMT
I think you are missing some elements in your xml.  Try reading this in:
      <race id="1" name="Federal" />
      <race id="2" name="Lizard" />
      <race id="10" name="Rebel" />
The reason being that the Races bean maps to xml element races.  The Races bean has a property
races (thus the nested "races" element in the XML).  The property "races" is the array which
consists of multiple Race beans..

Esteban Lorenzano <> wrote:
thanks for de answer... but the problem is still there :(
The "Races" bean is correct (btw, I also did some tests changing Collection types, and nothing).

The "Races" bean definition is here (as I said, it is a very simple bean):

public class Races {
private ArrayList races = new ArrayList(11);

public Races() {

public ArrayList getRaces() {
return races;

public void addRace(Race race) {