commons-user mailing list archives

From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Re: HttpClient - Using To Log-In
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:58:36 GMT
Brant,
Financial sites are supposed to have tighter security but that should
not prevent HttpClient form being able to log in to those sites. By far
more difficult to deal with are those sites that employ various tricks
that make HTML scraping more difficult, for instance Yahoo.com.

So far my experience shows that anything that can be done with a browser
is double with HttpClient

Oleg