commons-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Kovacs" <al...@fast.fujitsu.com.au>
Subject RE: Jelly 1.0 Beta 4 Release
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 02:12:13 GMT
Great work guys,

I found Jelly scripting extremelly powerful and flexible. I use it to
create a rulehub framework where the decision how to invoke certain
backends is done in the jelly script(s).

I was a bit worried since the last release was in Jan 04. But I can see
that work is being carried out to Jelly and I am very pleased.

Alex K.

Maarten
>   Coene.
> o Thread safety of tag support Issue: JELLY-113. Thanks to Gary
Franklin.
> o Add var to break tag Issue: JELLY-115. Thanks to Felipe Leme.
> o Add exceptionVar to invoke and invokeStatic Issue: JELLY-116. Thanks
>   Felipe Leme.
>
>   Fixed bugs:
>
> o Default XMLOutput to not escape XML Issue: JELLY-66. Thanks to Knut
>   Wannheden.
> o jelly can't resolve vars with dots (.) in the name, in function
calls
>   Issue: JELLY-87.
> o Source compiles with JDK 1.5
> o No exceptions silently swallowed Issue: JELLY-25.
> o Attribute corruption when dealing with converting attributes that
> include
>   namespaces Issue: JELLY-47.
> o Windows path in build.xml Issue: JELLY-103. Thanks to Ralph Apel.
> o Mention swing directory in docs Issue: JELLY-71. Thanks to David
Eric
> Pugh.
> o The "items" attribute of a "forEach" tag can contain a
comma-separated
>   String Issue: JELLY-98. Thanks to Joerg Schaible.
> o Allow useBean subclasses to ignore certain properties and ignore bad
>   properties Issue: JELLY-120.
> o Documentation fixes for Invoke and ForEach Issue: JELLY-58.
> o Bad entity processing Issue: JELLY-28. Thanks to Hans Gilde.
> o Can't set inherit or export to false for Include tag Issue:
JELLY-73.
>   Thanks to Scott Howlett.
> o Remove sandbox and fix some dependencies to use groupId/artifactId
> Issue:
>   JELLY-117. Thanks to Dennis Lundberg.
>
>   Removed features:
>
> o Back out patch as it breaks define taglibs Issue: JELLY-85.
>
> --

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481. It
is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may
contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store,
copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please
return to sender. Thank you.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology
Pty Ltd, please email unsubscribe@fast.fujitsu.com.au