commons-user mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DynaBeans and ResultSetDynaClass
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:36:14 GMT
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:52:22 -0300, vccarvalho <vccarvalho@bol.com.br> wrote:
>  Hi there! I'm using dynabeans and resultSetDynaClass to
> retreive a resultset from a database. As the sources of
> this classes are very rare, I got my self into a
> problem. Here's some line of code:

The Javadocs for ResultSetDynaClass have an example of correct usage,
plus the warning that ResultSetDynaClass creates DynaBeans that are
directly attached to the underlying rowset -- it doesn't create copies
of the data.  If you want copies instead (because you want to close
the ReslutSet after doing the query and before using the data), check
out RowSetDynaClass instead.  But, again, you *must* read the JavaDocs
to understand the correct usage.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils/commons-beanutils-1.7.0/docs/api/

Craig