commons-user mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons compress question
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:57:46 GMT
On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:24:37 +0100, Stephen Colebourne
<scolebourne@btopenworld.com> wrote:
> [...]

Tomcat includes an example Filter that does on the fly compression if
the client indicates that it supports decompression, and the response
is over a (configurable) size minimum.  See the sources in
"${tomcat.home}/webapps/servlet-examples/WEB-INF/classes/compressionFilters"

Craig