commons-user mailing list archives

From Scott Heaberlin <heabd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DBCP] - JOCL in 1.2.1
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 01:06:32 GMT
Odd.  When I encountered the  'System property org.xml.sax.driver not
specified' in the past, I could have sworn it was included in the
exception message thrown as a SQLNestedException.   Now that I re-read
my stack traces, I see about three "Caused by:" new stack traces of
the root cause throwables.   My old friend the 'org.xml.sax.driver not
specified' message is indeed there.  Why I didnt see this in the other
dozen times I read this stack trace can probably be attributed to me
trying to work in the wee hours of the morning - not a good idea.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the help!

--

-Scott

Scott Heaberlin
http://www.heabdogg.com