commons-user mailing list archives

From Dion Gillard <dion.gill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jelly and a new beta release
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 06:36:37 GMT
I'll wait a few more days for feedback from this email, and unless
there's a blocker in jira, the plan is to release beta-4 early next
week, and then start work on RC1, with the focus on bug fixes for core
only.

Once core goes into RC1, the plan is to do the same for all taglibs as
well, so that they can be released independently.