commons-user mailing list archives

From Dion Gillard <dion.gill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JEXL and ant like properties
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:35:47 GMT
And it also handles the following:

        jc.getVars().put("x.a", Boolean.TRUE );
        jc.getVars().put("x.b", Boolean.FALSE );

        assertExpression(jc, "x.a", Boolean.TRUE);
        assertExpression(jc, "!x.a", Boolean.FALSE);
        assertExpression(jc, "!x.b", Boolean.TRUE);

The question I meant to ask before was is this something people would
like for the 1.0 release?

All the JEXL tests work with this new feature, and it could make
Jelly's life a little easier as well.