commons-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [Configuration] load config files from ddifferent jars
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:51:31 GMT
Humm..   Not sure on this one...   It seems like what we should be doing is
actually loading them as a resources..  that way trying to find it is left
up to whaterver classloader is being used..   so, it shouldn't care what jar
it is in..  However, not quite sure how to do that..  patches welcome...!

I am sure you can do what you want, it seems not hard, but I'm not sure..
Worse comes to worse, skip the configurationfactory, and just do it
yourself..  but it would be nicer to just patch configurationFactory.

Eric