commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <>
Subject Re: Jelly applicable? / Current Status? / Need help installing Jelly
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:36:24 GMT
Yes, Apache maven is clearly the major jelly "user" currently.
There are some other things that rely on jelly.

XWing, maybe ?
I think I remember JFace actually also evolved from jswt...
I don't think these two are much alive but they exist as "users"...

Le 16 août 04, à 22:11, Mariano Kamp a écrit :

>   I now believe to understand that the original maintainer retired,
> but there are already serious and successful projects, e.g. Maven, out
> there using jelly? So there already is a sustained interest from other
> asf projects to keep jelly alive and care for serious bugs? Great -
> sounds fair enough to me!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message