commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rice Yeh" <rice_...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Jelly] pom.id.substring(33) in jelly-tags/tag-project.xml
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2004 06:10:35 GMT
Hi,
  I am new to maven and jelly. When i study project.xml in
jelly-tags/tag-project.xml, I get confused with the pom.id.substring(33).
What does the number 33 stand for? I think it should be 20 to stand for the
position of the last '-' in 'commons-jelly-tags-'. Take swt sub-project as
example, its id is commons-jelly-tags-swt, so pom.id.substring(20) is 'swt',
but pom.id.substring(33) is null. Am I right? I download jelly directly from
cvs.

Regards,
Rice