commons-user mailing list archives

From "Bart Read" <bart.r...@red-gate.com>
Subject C# implementation of Jakarta-Commons
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2004 10:21:35 GMT
Dear All,

I've been a user of the Commons libraries for some time now on Java
projects that I've been involved with.  However, I've recently started
working for a Microsoft shop who use C#, and have found that to begin
with the .NET collections libraries are fairly woeful compared with
those provided as standard with Java (e.g. where is Set or a comparable
interface?).  So I wondered if anybody was aware of a project to
implement a C# version of the Commons, or something similar?  A quick
search of the web hasn't revealed anything so far.

Many thanks,

Bart Read