commons-user mailing list archives

From Qingxian Wang <qingxian_w...@sunsystems.com>
Subject HttpClient releaseConnection() problem
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:01:37 GMT
Hi,

I am using HttpClient 2.0.1 with JBoss-3.0.2_Tomcat-4.0.4.

I am using HttpClient to intercept the request from a Web browser to change
some request headers and use the PostMethod to post the request contents to
MicrosoftReport server.  Then, the reponse body
(PostMethod.getResponseBodyAsStream()) from the MicrosoftReport server is
written to response to the Web browser.

The following is the problem I encountered:
While reading from the InputStream object returned by
PostMethod.getResponseBodyAsStream() and writing to a HttpServletResponse
object, HttpClient releases HttpConnection and cause the