commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: HttpClient - How do set the directory for Cookies?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 00:55:53 GMT
Hi Luc,

HttpClient does not store cookies in a directory.  They are kept in
memory in the HttpState class, which is accessible from
HttpClient.getState().  You could certainly create something that
loads/stores cookies from/to disk, but application level functionality
like this is considered outside the scope of HttpClient.

Mike