commons-user mailing list archives

From "Benkart Sascha (QI/SES1) *" <Sascha.Benk...@de.bosch.com>
Subject AW: [httpClient] ClassLoader problem
Date Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:40:41 GMT
Hi Oleg,

IS is running on Java 1.4 but without JCE. A file called server.jar includes the IAIK classes
including an IAIK JSSE framework.
I'm able to create a Cipher object within my package, but the httpClient is added as a JAR
file. Because I get a ClassNotFoundException on the httpClient, I think JAR files are loaded
by an other ClassLoader than the package or the server bootstrap (including the IAIK component).

Do you use IAIK JSSE framework for own SecureProtocolSocketFactory or IAIK own classes?

Kind regards
Sascha