commons-user mailing list archives

From Mariano Kamp <mariano.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jelly applicable? / Current Status? / Need help installing Jelly
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:11:11 GMT
Paul,

  thanks very much for taking the time to share your insights.

  I now believe to understand that the original maintainer retired,
but there are already serious and successful projects, e.g. Maven, out
there using jelly? So there already is a sustained interest from other
asf projects to keep jelly alive and care for serious bugs? Great -
sounds fair enough to me!

  Wrt to making tag-libraries parameterizable I have no clue at the
moment. I'll comment on that a little later.

Cheers,
Mariano