commons-user mailing list archives

From Ihab Awad <ihab.a...@gmail.com>
Subject [clazz] Multiple inheritance
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 23:32:43 GMT
Hi folks,

I am interested in using Clazz for a project which binds GUI elements
to model objects via the relevant Clazz objects. (Using Clazz allows
me to be more flexible than if I were to simply use the Java class of
an object, and gives me the handy dandy Property, Operation and
InstanceFactory functionality as a freebie).

To model the case where a view may bind to a *interface*, which may be
implemented by any of a number of concrete classes, the Clazz model
would need to handle multiple inheritance -- right? If so, is the
support in there and I'm not seeing it, or is it planned, or is it
just a bad idea, and if so, could someone educate me regarding the
reason why?

Thanks a lot in any and all cases! Peace,

Ihab A.B. Awad