commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] problem outputing xml namespaces
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:52:29 GMT
At least this one I can help right away...

Sorry for my silence on other topics you raised, I just didn't find the
time...

> I just came a cross below described problem that was discussed about a
> year
> ago. Was wondering if someone have found a solution alt workaround. I
> am
> currently using the latest 1.4 release of dom4j.

Yes, this has been fixed in all 1.5 pre-releases of dom4j I know
therefore Jelly's current CVS  depends on dom4j-1.5-beta-2. Sadly a
weird CDATA output test-failure makes it that we haven't updated yet to
the release candidate.
There's also some unit-tests in dom4j to protect this and another quite
buggy behaviour which mostly shows up in jelly where text elements can
come very numerous.

 From some of your mails, I seem to see you are not using the latest CVS
tree... you definitely should, Jelly is lacking releases quite much!

paul