commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: HttpClient releaseConnection() problem
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 02:49:09 GMT
Hello Qingxian,

Are you getting an exception?  If so what does it look like?  If not
how are you determining that the connection is being incorrectly
released?  HttpMethods will automatically release connections when the
response has been fully read.  If you post some sample code and a wire
log <http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html> we
could get a better idea of what's going on.

Mike