commons-user mailing list archives

From abach...@okiok.com
Subject [DBCP] Using hsqldb
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 18:42:40 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to use DBCP with HSQLDB. I'm doing all the configuration using
a JOCL file. My problem is that I can't find a way to specify the username
and password for the connection. From what I can udnerstand, HSQL doesn't
support putting the username/password on the URL string. Is that correct?
If it is then how am I supposed to do it? I'm guessing I should be using a
Properties object but the only examples I can find use <object
class="java.util.Properties" null="true"/> which really doesn't say much
as to how it can be done...

Thanks,
Albert