commons-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: how can we restrict an user from further creaion of an Object of same class
Date Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:58:14 GMT
ajith s wrote:

>hai iam ajithkumar from india is it possible for you to get me a solution for which iam
 in hook of,

>How can the user be restricted from creating an Object for a similar class more than once
>

>whose function is realy implemented in servlet
>
>allowing to create one Object with ,many thread

Can you restate this question?  I am not sure what the end of the
quesion means.  I think you are asking whether you can keep a user from
creating more than one of a particular class.  Without looking at the
other things you have said, I would begin thinking of keeping a static
map of users which would cache the object a user has previously created.

Michael