commons-user mailing list archives

From Jérémie LOPEZ <...@mgn.net>
Subject RE: [FileUpload] character encoding problem (URGENT! PLZ HELP!)
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 13:24:00 GMT
> there is a very well known stable package alternative which accepts an
encoding parameter to the multipart/form-data parser and  works great

Are you talking of an alternative implementation of the Commons-FileUpload
(like with new FileItemFactory and so on) or a totally different
framework/library?
Anyway, I'm interested in it... Could you give me more info?

BTW, I tried some other ideas (using request.setCharacterEncoding(String
encoding) and using FileItem.getString(String encoding)) but none worked...