commons-user mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: specifying .betwixt file to use
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2004 20:59:52 GMT
On 20 Aug 2004, at 04:16, Evgueni_Iakhontov@national.com.au wrote:

> Hi All,
> I've been looking at mapping our java objects to xml using .betwixt
> files.
> We have a number of xml formats that we want to use and we are reusing
> same
> objects for each xml message. The question is - can I specify which
> .betwixt file I want to use when converting my java object to xml?

not at the moment but this is a feature that's on the todo radar. i
might take a look at adding this over the next day or two..

there are some performance wrinkles that might need a little thought.
why the registry exists.) however, it's probably better to add the
feature now and worry later.

- robert