commons-user mailing list archives

From Gao Di <jaoy...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject Re: [Digester]some problem when parsing xml
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:00:13 GMT
sorry,i can make myself undersood,please see another
problem:
the xml file is looked like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="gb2312"?>
<OBJ>
<PARAMS name="shanghai">
<PARAM name="cpu" value="92%"/>
<PARAM name="memory" value="256M"/>
<PARAM name="status" value="active"/>
<PARAM name="time" value="2004-07-15"/>
</PARAMS>
</OBJ>
and the javabean :Gateway
public class Gateway implements java.io.Serializable {
pivate String name;
private String status;
private String cpu;
private String memory;
private String time;

public String getName(){ return name; };
public String getStatus(){ return status; };
public String getCpu(){ return cpu; };
public String getMemory(){ return memory; };
public String getTime(){ return time; };

public void setName(String name){ this.name = name; };
public void setStatus(String status){ this.status =
status; };
public void setCpu(String cpu){ this.cpu = cpu; };
public void setMemory(String memory){ this.memory =
memory; };
public void setTime(String time){ this.time = time; };
public void setInfo(String name,String status,String
cpu,String memory,String time){
this.name = name;
this.status = status;
this.cpu = cpu;
this.memory = memory;
this.time = time;
}
}
i want to put the
(shanghai,92%,256M,active,2004-07-15) to the bean's
five properties respectively,how to use digester parse
it?
cause the <PARAM> tag has the same attribute ,i don't
know how to distinguish them.

 --- José Antonio Pérez Testa <japtesta@indra.es>
的正文: