commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: [FileUpload] new user, querying functionality? commons-fileup load
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:19:22 GMT
On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 09:11:21 +0100, david.pawson@rnib.org.uk
<david.pawson@rnib.org.uk> wrote:

> [...]

Not true. From the HTML 4.01 spec, section 17.13.4:

'If multiple files are to be returned as the result of a single form
entry, they should be returned as "multipart/mixed" embedded within
the "multipart/form-data".'

As I said, it's the browser vendors who dropped the ball on this. The
specs are all in place, and have been for some time.

--
Martin Cooper