commons-user mailing list archives

From "Laat, Harm de" <Harm.de.L...@essenttrading.com>
Subject commons compress question
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2004 07:47:08 GMT
Hi all,

Because of a bug in the zip implementations in the JDK I would like to use
Jakarta Commons Compress for unzipping. (Bug:
http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=4415733).

I pulled compress out of the CVS tree and created a jar. I found some test
files in the CVS source. But I don't see a simple zip / unzip example there.

Is there something like that available?

Many thanks,

Harm de Laat
Software Engineer
TAB - Technisch Applicatie Beheer JAVA
SMS - Systems Management Support
Information Management Essent Energie - Shared Services

Personal E-mail	: <mailto:harm.de.laat@essenttrading.com>
Group E-Mail    	: <mailto:sms.tab.java@essenttrading.com>
Intranet		: http://ShS-COMBO.essent.nl
Office          	: Statenlaan 33 - 5223 LA - 's-Hertogenbosch - Room
3.11
P.O. Box        	: 689 - 5201 AR - 's-Hertogenbosch
Mobile          	: +31 (0)6 5 471 3322
External	: +31-(0)73-8531611
Group nr.	: +31-(0)73-8531660
Group mobile	: +31-(0)73-8531365
Internal		: 31611

----

This message is confidential and may be privileged. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action with
reference to this information by persons other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete this message from all computers. Please
note that e-mails are susceptible to change. The sender will not accept
liability for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information
contained in this message.