commons-user mailing list archives

From "Alvin Antony" <Alvin.Ant...@internet.lmu.de>
Subject Antw: Re: problem using Commons Validator. please Help
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:07:26 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for your response. yes the problem is on my workstation and  has an Internet access,
through a proxy server indeed. The same setup loads without problems on the server.How can
i configure the parser not to validate for schema any otherway to push this error back. I
also have Tiles definitions and they get loaded normaly.

Thanks in advance,
Alvin

Alvin Antony
Software Engineer

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet M√ľnchen
Zentrale Universitaetsverwaltung
Referat IIIA 3 (Anwendungs Entwicklung)
Theresienstr. 37 / 2. Stock  Zi. 249
80333 Muenchen

phone  +49 (089) 2180 - 4005

mail      alvin.antony@Verwaltung.Uni-muenchen.de
web     http://informationstechnik.verwaltung.uni-muenchen.de

>>> matth@apache.org 01.07.04 18.29 >>>
It looks like an XML parser is trying to load a DTD, and failing.  Does
your Tomcat server have outside internet access?

Alvin Antony wrote:
> Hi Friends,
>               i get a connecton error when i start the struts application which uses
validation module . The error message which i get is given below.