commons-user mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [math] Eliminating [lang] dependency
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 18:00:57 GMT

Is using the same name as Throwable for getCause() wise?

Won't this lead to times when you can compile on 1.3, and the code won't
run on 1.4? (unsure, but it seems likely to me).

I'd suggest getThrowable as with Lang. You know it's supported by the
reflection Utils in Lang if someone puts them together, and it keeps
things standard.

Hen