commons-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: ApacheCon talks
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:19:27 GMT
I agree w/ the 3 hour thing..  to be honest, I don't think I can keep my
interest up in anything for 3 hours unless there is a handson component..  I
agree though that raising the visibility of commons would be nice..  Often
people don't know about all the great libraries available and how they can
help them!

Eric