commons-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: [httpclient] avoiding warning message in httpclient
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:06:38 GMT
Have you receive an answer to your mail below ? Cause I have the same pb...
If yes could you forward it to me ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Frank Herrfurt []
Envoyé : vendredi 23 juillet 2004 08:38
À : commons-user
Objet : [httpclient] avoiding warning message in httpclient

Hello Folks,

we are using httpclient to fetch content from other webservers and
including it in our portal.

There are a lot of warning messages in the SystemOut log like this:
HttpMethodBas W org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase  Response
content length is not known

We are sure, that this is no real problem, because everything works fine.
The only problem we have is, that the log is full of these warnings.

What needs to be done to avoid this logging?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
Frank Herrfurt

Consultant CRMS/Industrial, Diplom-Betriebswirt (BA), Schwerpunkt WI
SerCon Service & Consulting, an IBM Business Consulting Services Company
Tel: 030-3115-1149, Fax: 01805-737266-4487, Mobil: 0171-8627697

Kontakt im Projekt:
Bundeswehr IT-Amt VDV C1 (Strausberg)
Tel: intern: 8221 2072, extern: 03341/58-2072
Mobil: 0171/8627697
E-Mail: (Frank

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: