commons-user mailing list archives

From "Eurico Frade" <bug...@mcniners.dyndns.org>
Subject RE: FileUpload.setSizeMax(I)V Error
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 11:09:53 GMT
If I don't have the file in classpath I get a NoClassDefFoundError and if I
have the file in classpath I get the error that I had describe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Cooper [mailto:martinc@apache.org]
Sent: quarta-feira, 7 de Julho de 2004 22:06
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: FileUpload.setSizeMax(I)V Error

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Eurico Frade wrote:

> I'm using Jboss and I'd put the commons-fileupload-1.0.jar in the
classpath.
> When I run the struts-upload.war example I have the following error. What
> should I do?

Take out the Commons FileUpload jar that you added. The struts-upload app
already includes the version of FileUpload it needs, so you don't want
another one in the classpath (especially since it appears to be the wrong
version).

--
Martin Cooper

> Thanks
>

> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUpload.setSizeMax(I)V
>
>        at

org.apache.struts.upload.CommonsMultipartRequestHandler.handleRequest(Common
> sMultipartRequestHandler.java:220)
>
>        at
> org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:934)
>
>        at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processPopulate(RequestProcessor.j
> ava:779)
>
>        at

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:246)

>        at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1292)
>
>        at
> org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:510)
>
>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
>
>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:366)
>
>        at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandl
> er.java:284)
>
>        at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:577)
>
>        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1674)
>
>        at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext