commons-user mailing list archives

From "Haim Raman" <Haim.Ra...@skyboxsecurity.com>
Subject RE: Bundling the jakarta commons libraries
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:56:33 GMT
Dear Ganeshan

I can not help you with the building issue, but I have a question.
Are you using the CLI-2.0 package?
If so I will be grateful if you will send me some example.
The documentation web site is for the CLI-1.0 only.

Thanks and Regards
Haim Raman
QA
Skybox Security LTD

-----Original Message-----
From: Ganeshan Jayaraman [mailto:ganeshan@ksu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 5:50 PM
To: commons-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Bundling the jakarta commons libraries

Hi,
    I am a research assistant in the santos laboratory at Kansas State
University. I am currently building an eclipse plugin for the Indus Java

slicer (http://indus.projects.cis.ksu.edu) made by the santos lab. Since
Indus
depends on many of the commons libraries (CLI, Collection, lang, logging
and
pool) we would like to bundle the commons library runtimes along with
the
plugin. I would like to know if there are any issues is doing so. We
would
ofcourse comply with the apache license.

Thanks,
Ganeshan.