commons-user mailing list archives

From Dan Tarkenton <tarken...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Digester] Why aren't SAXExceptions thrown?
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2004 04:45:14 GMT
I'm so ignorant.  I fixed the problem earlier by implementing an
ErrorHandler class, and to make sure the implementations actually
threw the SAXExceptions.  On top of not figuring this out, I forgot to
include the relevant part of my code in which I configured the
Digester object.

Oh well, I suppose I was frustrated at the time.

Thanks for the response!