commons-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lamothe <chrislamo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [configuration] Commons configuration questions WAS RE: Commons configuration questions
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:27:31 GMT
Thank you so much for the reply Eric.

The 1.3 was me badly reading the list of jars in the ibiblio link (it
says 1.0 dev 3 and for some reason I misinterpreted that).  Sorry for
the misinformation.  The info you provided in your reply should be
added somewhere on the site.  It looks so tantalisingly close to being
completed (examples and all) but no mention of the fact no binaries
are available or the build issues you mentioned.  Thanks also for the
article, and the stewardship you are taking in this project.

I'll definitely give configuration a second chance.

Chris

Christopher Lamothe
http://www.furtivecode.com